|Win of the Century|
|Season 2, Episode 18|
|Air date||September 21, 2013|
Trust the Nidas Touch
The episode begins with three probes applauding at a nexus warping in. Suddenly, a zergling begins attacking the probes. The executor alerts the protoss, summoning the deathball which begins rolling toward the zergling. Suddenly, the entire deathball is rooted with fungal growth.
An ultralisk charges toward the immobile deathball. A sentry creates a force field to block it but has no effect due to the ultralisk's massive size. The ultralisk then begins to stomp on the deathball. A stalker attempts to escape from zerglings by blinking but to no avail. An immortal and archon get up to fight the zerg but are surrounded by infested swarm eggs, which hatch into infested terrans and killed them.
Bob the Ragelot charges toward the entire zerg swarm alone but is recalled at the last second by the mothership core. The zerg swarm is about to attack but runs into a protoss armada with hundreds of carriers, void rays, colossi and other powerful units. The zerg swarm panics and jumps off a cliff in resignation, with a hydralisk waving a "GG" flag. After the swarm commits suicide, the protoss fleet vaporizes, revealing that they are actually hallucinations created by sentries. The sentries laugh after the zerg swarm's demise.
- Derpfestor (offscreen)
- Bob the Ragelot
- Infested terrans
- Mothership core
- Void rays
- Carriers (debut)
- This is the first episode where the ability fungal growth is cast without Derpfestor onscreen.
- This is the second episode where Derpfestor is defeated. The first is in "Onslaught", and the third is in "Alliance Part 3."
- This is the first appearance of carrier, the massive protoss air unit, until its true appearance in "Burning Tide Part 1."
In-game Refrences Edit
- This episode's title possibly comes from "win of the sentry", as the sentries won the battle by creating hallucinations.
Cultural Reference Edit
- The hydralisk waving the GG flag is a reference to players often saying "GG" (good game) before surrendering.