|Season 1, Episode 24|
|Air date||February 16, 2013|
Three For All
Uneggspected is the twenty-fourth episode in the first season of StarCrafts.
The ghost, after the serious setback of a changeling spy, recruits four marines, a reaper and marauder to attack the zerg hive cluster. He counts down from three before they start the combat against the queen who retrieves overseer's notepad about the terran base information. The enraged queen unleashes burrowed units such as zerglings, hydralisks, roaches and infestor. They fend off the retaliating zerg swarm. Ghost dodges the zergling's pounce and the baneling which bursts with the zergling, Marauder shoots the roach attacking a marine. However, the group in entrapped by the Derpfestor's fungal growth, and the infestor gets splat by Ghost's EMP shot which removes his energy.
Pack of banelings roll toward the trapped group, which the reaper fears of his death. But they are saved by the marauder's sacrifice shielding them from suicidal acid blasts. As they continue to shoot off the remaining zerg units, the reaper and a marine are killed by hydralisk's shot, and last marine fights back.
The queen reads notepad pages, but she gets a headshot done by ghost using snipe ability. The marine and ghost checks an egg at the hatchery. Unexpectedly, the egg bursts out an ultralisk.
The ultralisk chases both surviving terran units away.
- Overlord (cameo)
- Ultralisk (debut)
- Observer (cameo)
- This is a part-two of three episodes in season finale.
- A creep tumor is shown at the beginning behind the marauder looking at the troops.
- This is the second time queen is killed. The first is in "Spore Loser."
- This is the first true appearance of the ultralisk, while in "The True Meaning of StarCraft" it was displayed as a thought image only.
- Before ghost dodges the zergling in the scene, an invisible observer can be seen carefully above his head at the background.
- Unit quotations from StarCraft II used:
- Reaper: "This ain't good..." (Actually a Wraith quotation)
- Background music used: Terran Theme 4 (Brood War)
In-game Refrences Edit
- This scene shows that the following logic of enormous ultralisk mutated from a small egg quickly, prompting players with many hilarious comments about the unit's size in StarCraft lore.