|Season 3 Episode 0|
|Season 3, Episode 0|
|Air date|| Announcement: March 7, 2014
Prelude: March 15, 2014
Valentine's Day Special
Not Enough Minerals
Back in the lava zone, Derpfestor is shown controlling the red battlecruiser to hitchhike, holding on probe and SCV with him. The camera zooms toward his eye, signifying his revenge against three races, including purple zerg.
The scene switches to desert environment. Derpfestor, now red teamed, releases himself from the battlecruiser and lands on the ground, and so are both probe and SCV. He coughs out a purple drone. While the mining units are looking at him, Derpfestor uses neural parasite onto the drone, turning him to red, and hammers it to evolve into red hatchery. He mind controls the probe next and slams it in order to warp in the red nexus and throws it away. He casts infested terran to an escaping SCV and seizes him
SCV unwillingly builds a red command center, amidst the guarding infested terran and Derpfestor.
- This is the announcement for the upcoming season of StarCrafts, which is red-colored.
- This is the first episode of Derpfestor as part of Red Team, also as its creator.
- As such, there will be no purple infestor anymore.
- According to Jonathan Burton, he said "Infestor is red because... he... unallied and made his own team ...and... hes out for world domination."
- In-game, if a drone is mind controlled through neural parasite and used to morph a building, the building will be controlled by the drone's original owner.
- On announcement episode, the battlecruiser is red but Derpfestor is still purple, and then in the beginning of the prelude episode.