|Reaping the Benefits|
|Season 2, Episode 3|
|Air date||May 10, 2013|
Got 99 Probelems
Two reapers launch with their jetpacks, passing the Xel'naga tower. They part their ways as one zooms toward the zerg base while another to the protoss base. A reaper stops by the cliff and jumps higher to enter the zerg hive cluster. He guns a working drone and hurts him until his ammunition runs out. After he finishes his reloading of ammo, the drone has left. He is suddenly pulled by spine crawler, so he prepares a grenade, G-4 cluster bomb, but it goes dud as he does the fire in the hole. The spine crawler mauls him, and he escapes back to the lower steep, meeting the queen who turns into fury mode horrendously, shooting acid spines at him.
Badly hurt, he makes his shelter from her attack, removing the spines and putting himself a band aid. He does the retaliation but is stampeded by a pack of zerglings.
The second reaper intrudes the protoss base, but is obviated by sentry's force field and knocked towards lava.
- Spine crawler
- Overlord (cameo)
- Mineral Overlord (cameo)
- Bob the Ragelot (cameo)
- The episode's title card number has a different font.
- Xel'naga makes a short return since its appearance in "The Bane."
- The reason why the reaper's grenade fails to ignite is the nerfing of reapers' armament in StarCraft II: Heart of the Swarm since they were unfavorably powerful in Wings of Liberty
- Mineral Overlord can be seen at the background where the reaper stops by hatchery before being grabbed by spine crawler.
- The reaper's gun failing to shoot the drone down is because of game's rule saying that it is inadvisable to use a group of reapers against zerg.
- The reaper does not leap over force field as shown in the episode, due to game's logic preceding it.
- Before the end of the video, there is a small scene of Bob the Ragelot on the satellite dish finally entering the mainland.
- The metallic dish would've burnt Bob due to lava's intense heat during three episodes.
In-game Refrences Edit
- Players that dive head first into battle with Reapers sometimes forgets to watch and see how protected the base is before sending one or two Reapers.