|Season 1, Episode 1|
|Air date||August 20, 2012|
Probelem is the first episode in the first season of StarCrafts.
On the grassland area, an SCV is constructing a structure. Unbeknownst to him, a probe passes by. As the probe shocks him with its particle beam, the afflicted SCV runs away towards others at the command center, and nervously points at the probe hiding inside the unfinished structure.
- This is the very first animation created by Jonathan Burton before CarBot Animations channel's debut on YouTube.
- Both the SCV and probe on this first episode, though the drone is absent, are commonly the starting units of every multiplayer game.
- The title of this episode is the portmanteau of "Probe" and "Problem".
- The SCV in this episode is known by some as "Probe-phobic SCV"
- Initial cartoon design of both SCV and probe were used. However, SCV's design has been changed in "Oracle OraKILL", and probe's in "Valentine's Day Special".
- This episode became the most viewed video in CarBot Animations channel, reaching about three million views after four years since its air date.
In-game references Edit
- This episode is a reference to a common tactic on StarCraft games where a scouting worker is used to harass an SCV constructing a structure.