|Nova Covert Oops|
|Season 5, Episode N/A|
|Air date||May 21, 2016|
Nova Terra wakes up, looking exhausted in the sleep, and finds herself on the workbench. An intercom is shown talking to her and addressing a welcome message with "concentration camp" which suspiciously cuts to "ghost academy camp" instead. It then tells her to lower her visor. When she does so, Nova reads a hidden message through her vision:
Get out. Deyz gonna mess you right up. We can come pick you up. Just bring $5 for gas.
As she realizes she is in danger, she activates cloaking device. Watching the effect, the intercom then asks her to confirm if the device is working, but no response is given. It is revealed that Stone had been contacting her, but without reply from Nova, he says he didn't bring detection. Nova then snaps Stone's neck.
A sound of alarm is triggered and three marines roam around, without touching cloaked stationary Nova who simply breaks their necks on hallway. She goes inside the "Well-hidden room of prisoner weapons" to retrieve her C-20A rifle back.
She shoots at Defender ghost who gets hurt by a shot on his knee, but two patrolling marines doesn't care what's happening. After several shots are fired, she rolls her eyes by unsuccessful ranged attack. She rushes to crunch his neck instead and flees. The marine appears and looks at ghost's corpse, but resumes patrolling like nothing.
- This episode is based on first of missions in StarCraft II: Nova Covert Ops, the mission pack for StarCraft II: Legacy of the Void.
- This is the first episode in 5th season of StarCrafts as not part of StarCrafts story.
- Nova Terra reappeared since "Spear of aNoob".
- Instead of using the sentry robot to instruct Nova, the intercom is used and Stone operates it.
- Nova doesn't have a visor anymore after the first part of the episode.
In-game References Edit
- Nova's ranged attack does a little effect while her close combat kills a unit instantly.
- Marines doesn't take action at Nova's attack and unlucky ghost's corpse since in Nova Covert Ops missions they ignore the unit deaths and return to their position.
Cultural references Edit
- "Well-hidden room of prisoner weapons" may be reference to most RPG video games when players can search rare/unique weapons and items in hidden rooms.