|Season 1, Episode 3|
|Air date||September 10, 2012|
Micro Marine is the third episode in the first season of StarCrafts.
Following the events after the previous episode, "Supply Block", Bob the Ragelot runs after a fleeing marine while a second marine kites him. Eventually, both the marines attack him. Two other marines watch them from the top of a ledge, and they climb down to join the chase. Bob takes a ride on sentry casting a guardian shield. They enter the unseen protoss base, but three out of four marines intrude while one gets bumped by a sentry's force field. The three are killed from the base and the blocked marine flees.
- A zealot riding sentry will be the part of StarCrafts Plus on StarCrafts Mod.
- This is the first episode where a unit is killed by an enemy.
Cultural References Edit
- The title of this episode is a reference to micromanaging on most real-time strategy games, a tactic where the player devotes very high attention to one unit, possibly the kiting marine.
- It may also be a pun on Micro Machines, a brand of toy vehicles.
In-game References Edit
- This episode references a tactic in which a player blocks his ramp with force fields cast by a sentry.