This page is for StarCrafts' episode "I Spy". For a WowCraft episode, please see "I Spy (WowCraft)".
|Season 1, Episode 23|
|Air date||February 2, 2012|
I Spy is the twenty-third episode in the first season of StarCrafts.
The episode starts when a changeling drops in front of the Sgt, Patches, which morphs into a marine shaped like infested terran. The reaper notices something suspicious about the marine diagramming the base on a notepad and follows him. The suspicious marine draws a sketchy background of the terran base. He moves toward the back of a factory and morphs into goo to creep through its vent, alerting the reaper to its true identity.
Inside the factory, the changeling marine sketches more of the structure behind a marine worker who prints out a machine blueprint. He leaves the factory. The reaper enters and misidentifies the factory worker holding a blueprint as the changeling. He kills the marine.
Outside, the reaper finds the real target-the changeling who has given the overseer information of the base. The changeling laughs at the reaper and times out as the reaper passes through and leaps from the cliff to grab the notepad. He doesn't reach the pad and falls down the chasm. The overseer reads the terran base information.
The murdered marine is shown inside the factory.
- Changeling marine
- Sgt. Patches (cameo)
- Factory marine
- Overseer (debut)
- Observer (debut, cameo)
- This is a part-one of three episodes in season finale.
- Sgt. Patches makes his cameo appearance on this episode when we see him turning around on the beginning of the episode.
- When the reaper boosts toward the factory's entrance, an invisible observer (but very transparent to be seen clearly by viewers) is flying on top of him.
- This is the first time a terran unit intentionally killing another terran unit. Next time will be in "Alliance Part 3."
- Three pictures on the clipboard inside the factory are: siege tank, hellhound and hellbat.
- There are deleted scenes on this episode.