|Season 2, Episode 1|
|Air date||April 27, 2013|
Season 2 Episode 0
Got 99 Probelems
GL HF is the first episode in the second season of StarCrafts. It is the twenty-sixth episode overall.
In a newly-spawned zerg hive cluster, a drone collects a mineral pellet and gives it to an overlord who doubts why. He drifts down the steep to find an expansion. As he locates a mineral field, he imagines that queen will love his morphing into hatchery. He enters the area, but only to find a probe already floating on it. The probe zaps him away, and they begin a chase around the field. The drone then pokes him, and they wrestle. Probe picks a chunk of mineral and throws at the drone, and so the drone shoos him away, throwing him back a rock but never hitting him. After he returns to the mineral, he gazes at the pylon already warped in, blocking his expectation of becoming a hatchery.
- Title of this episode, "GL HF", stands for "Good Luck, Have Fun."
- Bob the Ragelot makes a cameo appearance in this episode since the prelude, riding on orbital command's satellite dish seen on the lava lake at the beginning part.
- Mineral Drone and Mineral Overlord will appear again in the final episode of season 2.
- This is the final use of probe's painful proton charge until "Legacy of the Void Opening".
In-game Refrences Edit
- Building a pylon (or a supply depot) on the enemy's nearest mineral field is a tactical way in the game to block enemy's building of an expansion base.
- The zerg base consists of common starting units: four drones, one overlord and one hatchery. It is common in StarCraft games when playing zerg in skirmish game.