|Epic Mule Time|
|Season 1, Episode 20|
|Air date||January 5, 2013|
Christmas Special: The True Meaning of StarCraft
A drop pod from the space releases MULE. It gathers bigger minerals and throws them to the command center. Slot machine on barracks obtains jackpot of three marines, and causes the overproduction of marine, medivac dropships and vikings from starport.
In the protoss main base, two stalkers find a sentry stuck between gateways and pylons. They are engaged in terran rush in the surprise attack. The immortal fights back with several hits, but he is run over by numerous marines. The colossus warps in on the robotics facility, but the vikings launch missiles at it. The colossus tries to accept "Press to warp back to Aiur" button to escape, but is destroyed. Hopeless stalker sees the destruction of their base before he is gunned down. The area is captured as the blue flag raises, orbital command lands on the mineral area, and more drop pods of MULE's rain down.
- Medivac dropships
- Sentry (cameo)
- Sgt. Patches (cameo)
- Probe (cameo)
- This episode is four days after the New Year's Eve.
- This episode is shown to have unstoppable bullet noises, flashy lights, and explosions, indicating the loud celebration of new year.
- It is odd that the colossus attempted to warp back to Aiur, as Aiur was overrun by the zerg in the events of StarCraft: Brood War.
- Sgt. Patches returns from "Zerg BM", whose rear part has been stitched back.
- On the scene of nexus's damage, a marine on skateboard is shown.
- This is the first time the whole base has been taken over by an enemy race.
- Unit quotations from StarCraft II used:
- Stalker: "???"
- Marine: "You wanna piece of me, boy?"
In-game Refrences Edit
- It has been speculated that MULEs are "overpowered" units in StarCraft II as shown in the episode.
Cultural Reference Edit
- Title of this episode is a parody of Epic Meal Time, the popular YouTube channel run by Harley Morestein and Sterling Toth that creates enormous meal.