|Season 2, Episode 4|
|Air date||May 18, 2013|
Reaping the Benefits
Mine for the Taking
Group of marines and SCVs enter the protoss base due to the protoss' "cheesing" on their expansion base. They start the shoot out and the sentry fails to block their way using the force field. Bob the Ragelot climbs from the edge of the cliff, and notices marines riding on SCVs destroying the single pylon, causing an outage on gateways which are about to warp in units.
The riding marines then finishes off the probes, and the surviving probes flee from them. Bob attacks them, but one SCV pins him down. More marines arrive, and they wreck havoc on the disabled gateways. An SCV pounces on a probe and clobbers him with a cheese. As a remaining probe is about to be gunned down, strong lasers seize the marines, destroying an SCV trying to drill a probe, and eliminating others on Bob's pursuit,
The mothership core was the one photon-overcharging nexus' khaydarin crystal into a deadly weapon. Marines and SCVs flee from the retaliation, but they are perished, and a wandering overlord is shot next. The last marine stands up alive, surviving the blast.
- Bob the Ragelot appears on the picture safe and sound after sailing on lava during last four episodes.
- When the probes are chased away by the marines and SCV's in the mineral field, a probe stops at the lower left corner and still hovers. A marine on the SCV disappears right after it.
- Cheese appears in this episode since "Got 99 Probelems", armed by an SCV over the probe.
- This is the only episode with violent action and brutality where an SCV clobbers a probe with a cheese and tries to drill it.
- At the final scene, Xel'naga tower is shown.
- Unit quotations from StarCraft II used:
- Mothership core: "Weapon systems engaged."
- Background music used:
Cultural References Edit
- A pylon centering around four gateways is called "Artosis pylon."
- A probe holding a floating mineral pellet above is a reference to The Legend of Zelda games where Link obtains an item (rupee) floating on his raised hands.