|Season 3, Episode 14|
|Air date||October 10, 2014|
Halloween Special 2014
Carrier Career is the fourteenth episode of the third season of StarCrafts.
The episode begins with a stargate floating idly. Suddenly, it attempts to warp in a carrier but it has trouble fitting the carrier through the warp rift. A chrono boost is casted to speed up the warping. Eventually, the carrier fits through the stargate. The carrier's captain requests 4 interceptors to be built. The engineer demands minerals, so the captain reaches into his pocket and pays him. Jazz in Paris by Media Right Productions begins as interceptors are built. The carrier attacks a group of red hydralisks. However, the interceptors are quickly destroyed by the hydralisks. The captain pays the engineer to make more interceptors. The cycle repeats several times until the carrier is out of interceptors. The captain requests 8 interceptors but is out of minerals. On the carrier's screen, the executor calls the captain on Skype to state the obvious. The captain is alarmed to see that the carrier is not only defenseless but is rapidly losing health. He begs the engineer for more interceptors, but the engineer does not budge. Even as the carrier begins exploding, the engineer still does not give in to his request. However, his stinginess is punished when the carrier is shot down by a lone hydralisk, causing it to crash and explode.
- Carrier captain
- Carrier engineers
- Waving hydralisk
- Obnoxious executor
- Nazeebo's mask and Arthas's helmet, from Diablo and World of Warcraft respectively, can be seen inside the carrier.
- The carrier computer's operating system is labeled "Macintoss". This is a portmanteau of "Macintosh", an Apple computer brand, and "protoss".
- Several programs and webpages can be seen on the carrier's computer, including:
- A protoss logo in place of Finder on the dock.
- StarCraft II
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Premiere
- The Reddit page for StarCraft II
- The official CarbotAnimations page on YouTube
- This episode is the first appearance of the waving hydralisk.
- This is the only music based episode with music not made by Jingle Punks