|BroodWar Ep 4|
|Season 5, Episode 4|
|Air date||October 17, 2015|
BroodWar Ep 3
BroodWar Ep 5
The episode starts with small group of protoss units, zealot, high templar, archon and two dragoons, marching forth. Suddenly, three spider mines ambush and explode in contact, leaving only zealot who survives the blast.
Up ahead, five terran vultures speed up closer and encircle the zealot like biker gangs. They taunt with chain and nail bat, and the zealot utters a war cry. They attack with AGP-2 grenades, hurting the lone protoss. The zealot tries to retaliate one of the vultures with his psi blades, but the former dodges and continues to throw grenades from, however, the driver's butt. Defeated, the zealot experiences hallucinated illusions of laughing vultures.
Statis field is cast, immobilizing all vultures. The arbiter appears and the pilot thumbs up and gestures peace signs, and the zealot cheerfully jumps. The zealot then continues to attack the frozen vulture with psi blades although sustained damage on the statis field does not affect on trapped enemies. Arbiter facepalms while zealot jumps onto the field which causes to roll down over him.
The zealot still attacks the vulture until the arbiter teleports him back to protoss base using recall ability. He is dropped from midair, slams against the nexus and lands in front of the shield battery which automatically gives him plasma shield.
- This is the first appearance of vulture since "NASL 4 Grand Finals" back in season 1, with slight changes (the marine had piloted the vulture).
- This episode receives a new title card, changing the episode number's font and the background style.
- As of now, Season 4 episodes older than this episode also receive new title cards.
- Arbiter and its pilot with bowtie finally reappeared since his first appearance in "The Twelve Days of StarCrafts". However, he received a much shorter cockpit.
- A vulture shooting grenades while in motion doesn't exist in StarCraft games.
- The shield battery's appearance looks like a giant D dry cell connected to the building.
- This is the second time Brood War zealot uses StarCraft II zealot taunts.
- Unit quotations from StarCraft used.