|A Hellion of a Harass|
|Season 1, Episode 6|
|Air date||September 25, 2012|
A Hellion of a Harass is the sixth episode in the first season of StarCrafts.
A hellion emerges from a factory and uses its flame turret as a booster to drive toward a zerg hive cluster. At a hatchery, we see drones mining. The hellion drives up. A drone offers it some minerals. However, the hellion rejects its offer and burns it. It then proceeds to incinerate the rest of the drones. One of the remaining drones hurriedly but slowly burrows to hide when the hellion goes for it.
Unfortunately, the hellion is suddenly rooted by fungal growth. Derpfestor appears and uses his neural parasite to mind control the hellion, playfully driving it around the hive cluster and making motor sounds with his tongue. He smashes it into scrap metal and then pokes at it to see if it is still operational.
- This is the first appearance of Derpfestor, a recurring infestor in the series.
- This is the first appearance of zerg drone, the one of three mining units alongside SCV and probe appeared back in "Probelem."
- The video is narrowed to 4:3 aspect ratio instead of widescreen.
- Derpfestor making motor sounds by spitting raspberries is the first sound effect recorded by Jonathan Burton himself.
- Unit quotations from StarCraft II used:
- Hellion: "Hell Yeah!"
In-game Refrences Edit
- It is a tactic that some use to harass an enemy base with hellions, obviously also referenced by the title of the episode.